Operations: New Construction & Renovations
Tuscan Developments is a Vancouver based company specializing in designing, renovating and building high-quality, beautiful custom homes and renovations since 1996.
Active in all aspects of residential development: design plans, project management, renovation projects and new construction. Operations include the acquisition of under-utilized properties, where the property's value may be increased through rezoning.
We designed and built the first "Tuscan Home" in Vancouver in 1996.
"There is nothing as exciting as planning and dreaming about a new kitchen or building a new house.
All my life I used to doodle and design boat interiors and houses, but I never had enough capital to do what I really wanted to do, which was build them. I did a lot of renovations at the same time as working a full-time job. It was not until I was in my forties that I had amassed enough capital to purchase land, design contemporary but classical homes and then build them.
I love what I do and I am very proud of the people who help me everyday."
Mark Peers, Founder
The Tuscan Team
- Mark Peers (B.A., Licensed Residential Builder), Design & Construction
- Jonathan Ehling (Member Architectural Institute of British Columbia), Architectural Design
- Michael Strack (B.Sc. Architecture), Kitchen & Cabinetry Design
- Cameron Hardisty (Bachelor of Technology, Architectural Science), Design & Technical Drafting
- Gordon Hargrove, Site Supervisor
- Ben Kelder, Site Supervisor
- Jason Cullum, Manager, Framing & Finishing Carpentry
- Jeff Tench, Framing & Carpentry
- Marcello Zappone, Plumbing
- Arthur Kavanagh, Electrical
- Gilbert Rodrigues, Rainscreen & Exterior
- Dennis de Gusseme, Granite & Stone Masonry
- Michael Flaviani, Excavation & Site Servicing
- Elizabeth Sheppard, Interior Design
- Jane Gibson, Admin & Marketing
No Single Person Can Accomplish This Task
Tuscan Developments' in-house team of concrete formers, carpenters, tilers, plumbers and electricians have been working together creating dream homes since 1996.
Tuscan Developments' team includes alliances with various professionals including structural engineers, architects and subcontractors. These partnerships are formed to exceed industry expectations for design, cost reduction, job scheduling and home quality construction.
Working with your Architect or our in-house architect and designers, we will plan, schedule and build the house of your dreams... ON-TIME, ON-BUDGET.
Come visit us on-site - watch us work - see how we do it!
We are proud of every job we have done, big or small. Come meet our site supervisors and talk to our customers... see our References